START DATE: July 1st, 2019
PYTHON PROGRAMMING Course is a module addressing high-school students. It is recommended to highly ambitious students wanting to develop skills in IT field. Based on 2017 statistics, Python is the 4th most used programming language in the entire world, and in some areas as “data science” or IoT, is the first most used.
Necessary equipment: one laptop (no need to be very performant).
Course coordinator: Daniel Erzse, Software Engineer and Lector at Oradea University (Astronomy, Mathematical analysis and Statistics)
Course schedule: 5-6 weeks
3 sessions/week; session time: 2 hours; 16 total sessions
Cost/session: 60 lei. Total course cost: 960 lei
The proof of payment shall be sent through e-mail. The Bank account is RO08INGB0000999905777311. Also, payment can be made directly in our office, by July 8th, 2019.
What is PYTHON? Python is a general-purpose programming language, used in any economic or engineering area: applications and websites, networking, sysadmin, data science, mobile apps, cloud, computing, robotics, machine learning, etc. Python is used in any activity field and we can surely declare that is a programming language that will be widely met in the future. Python is integrated in the .NET platform from Microsoft and it can be combined to other languages, such as C#. also, it is integrated in all the modern Linux distributions.
Python is being used in big corporations as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox or NASA.
It is recommended for the person signing up for this course to have basic knowledge in programming, in any language, or solid knowledge in using the computer and the internet, in general.
At the end of this course, the students will have the ability to:
- understand the components of a written application in Python and how this works;
- understand structure and syntaxes of programming language Python;
- understand and use abstract programming existing notions in any other language;
- understand and use advanced object-oriented programming concepts, such as classes, polymorphisms or abstract classes;
- understand and solve exceptions and error conditions in Python applications;
- understand and efficiently use collections, I/O, interaction with data bases, etc.;
- having a general understand of what modern programming means, in general;
- understand what professional development opportunities are there and being able to choose a specialty for further study: web development, sysadmin, meachine learning, IoT, data science, etc.
- edu trust
- 26 Șt. O. Iosif street, et.I, Oradea
- +40 757 021 017