Time interval: July 10th – 14th 2017
Schedule Robotic Workshop: 05:00 – 07:00PM, from Monday to Friday, 2 hours/day. There can be flexibility, regarding the schedule, if parents ask.
Workshop total cost: 240 lei.
Robotic Workshop addresses children between grades 5th - 8th, so this requires participants to be able to handwrite and read. Accent is on visual and experimental programming, working in the “Robotic lab” is also encouraged.
- Course Content:
- Introduction. Introductive notions.
- Atom. Electrical phenomena. Electrical Power.
- Electronics. Electrical components.
- Introductions in using a computer.
- Program and algorithm notions
- Defining algorithms in real life
- Debugging – what is necessary and why
- Sequential programming
- Introducing the Curls concept and the cases this method works
- Variables and constants – definition and classification
- Introduction in the programming environment
- Scratch programming environment particularities
- Software și hardware: how they function together
- Defining Robotics
- Identifying robot types
- Robot components
- edu trust
- 26 Șt. O. Iosif Street, et.I, Oradea
- +40 757 021 017